Tuesday 18 November 2008

Here is some info that came as a comment but needs to go as a posting! for those who are interested in DNA testing, I got a comment from the CEO of this DNA Testing Company:

Hi -- Since you guys are talking about DNA tests for genealogical purposes, I thought I'd share some news with you.

Familybuilder, a leading genealogy software and application company has just announced the introduction of Familybuilder DNA, the lowest-priced DNA test on the market. At $59.95, for both YDNA and mtDNA tests, this is ideal for genealogical purposes.


For more information, please visit: http://www.familybuilder.com/dna

Thanks,


David Rheins
CMO Familybuilder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharone:
I have a 4th great-grandfather, Alejandro Caban. I had my Mtdna done. I also convinced one of my male cousins to have the Y-DNA test done. Here are the results:
DYS# 393 390 19* (aka 394) 391 385a 385b 426 388 439 389-1 392 389-2
Did you have yours done?

Shar said...

No, Lucita, I haven't but that is WONDERFUL that you have! Do you have an interpretation of this to guide the rest of us? If not, i'll see what I can find out. Wow! Fantastico!!

Sharone